Terms and conditions Referral Scheme
In order to qualify for My FD’s Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
- The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
- The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for consideration of My FD’s services.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Referrer will indemnify My FD for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain the consent of the Referee.
- My FD must not already have received details of the Referee prior to the referral or have the Referee on the My FD database.
- The Referee must become a client of My FD within a six-month period after the initial referral. In the event the Referee signs up for any of the My FD services after this period, the referrer will not be eligible to receive any vouchers.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact My FD to claim their voucher.
- The John Lewis Partnership voucher will be issued to the Referrer once the Referee has signed up and paid the first month’s fee.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The John Lewis Partnership is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- My FD is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Eligibility for this offer is at My FD’s discretion whose decision is final.
- This promotion is not open to employees of My FD.
This scheme is effective from 01/01/2013 and My FD reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.