Additional Accounting Services

The Simplicity and Simplicity Lite service packages are designed to provide you with everything you need as a contractor working via your own limited company.

However, there are those one-off requirements that crop up from time to time and we’d be delighted to help you with them too. We’ve listed some of the most common requests below, but if there’s anything else that you might need help with, just get in touch with your account manager to find out more.

The My FD team of accountants have more than 50 years of combined experience in tax and accounting, both on and off shore, so you can be safe in the knowledge that we can handle whatever is thrown at us.

Additional Contractor Accounting Services

    • If your spouse or partner needs help with his or her personal tax return we’d be delighted to help them.
    • If you return to full-time permanent employment or retire from work with no intention to resume trading for the foreseeable future we can assist you in dissolving your company.
    • If you have a second company that you manage, for example a property investment company, we’d be more than happy to help you with any related requirements. It’s often convenient to have all your affairs ‘under one roof’ and there are likely some savings to be made. As the scope of the work you’d like us to undertake is not defined we’d love to talk to you about it.
    • If you’d need help dealing with HMRC regarding a tax enquiry relating to your company prior to joining My FD, your accountant can assist you as a part of our service commitment to you.

For anything else, please contact us to discuss the options available to you. We aim to be very price competitive and we would be surprised if you could find any of the above services cheaper anywhere else.

Contact our expert team on 0800 1777 688 to sign up today.